We process the following types of information:
(1) Device and traffic information – information identifying and relating to your computer and mobile device and communication and transmission data that your computer and mobile device generates when you use the Service;
(2) Personal details – Information that you provide Us when you register to the Service or when you communicate with Us or other users of the Service, including personal information that may be included in content you upload to the Service and any personal information that becomes available to Us when you register to the Service through a social network (in accordance with your privacy settings on any such social network).
We may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Service – for example by:
(1) Displaying messages, notifications; and,
(2) Facilitating your communications and interactions with other users and with Us.
- To send you notices and updates and to provide you with information related to the Service – through the Service interface or through e-mail, as available; We will not share your contact information or any other personally identifiable information with any third party, without your explicit consent.
- To respond to messages that you send Us, and to allow Us to provide support and assistance.
- To improve and customize your and other users’ experience with the Service.
- To enhance existing features of the Service and to develop new features and services.
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Service.
- To facilitate our internal managerial, archival, administrative and audit activities.
- To contact you as and when We believe it to be necessary.
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when We have a good faith belief that our cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards.
- To prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property.
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service